Contact the School Office
Athlos Academy of St. Cloud
- Mon-Fri 8:30 AM — 4:30 PM
- Sat-Sun Closed
Send a Message to the School Office
Other Ways to Contact Athlos
Contact a Teacher
- To find or contact a teacher directly, visit the Our Team page.
Applying for a Job?
Contact the Website Administrator
- To report a problem or request an update, please fill out this form.
Bullying, Harassment or Intimidation Reporting Form (Online Version)
BULLYING, HARASSMENT AND INTIMIDATION ARE SERIOUS AND WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
This is a form to report alleged bullying, harassment, or intimidation that occurred during the current school year on school property, at a school-sponsored activity or event off school property, on a school bus, on the way to and/or from school*, or on the internet-sent on or off school property; or that substantially disrupted the orderly operation of the school. Bullying, harassment and intimidation includes any intentional conduct, including verbal, physical or written conduct, or an intentional electronic communication, that creates a hostile educational environment by substantially interfering with a student’s educational benefits, opportunities or performance or with a student’s physical or psychological well-being. Definitions for bullying, cyberbullying, harassment and intimidation are provided below:
- Bullying – A pattern or behavior when a person repeatedly uses power in an intentional manner, including, verbal, physical or written conduct or intentional electronic communication against one or more students.
- Cyberbullying – The use of electronic communication to harm or harass others in a deliberate, repeated and hostile manner.
- Harassment – Includes actual or perceived negative actions that offend, ridicule or demean another individual with regard to race, national origin, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, ancestry, phsyical attributes, socioeconomic status, familial status, physical or mental ability, or disability.
- Intimidation – Subjecting an individual to intention action that seriously threatens and induces a sense of fear and/or inferiority.
Conduct that is of a sexual nature is generally thought to mean actions, language or visual materials which specifically refer to, portray or involve sexual activity or language. Conduct of a sexual nature may include overt sexual solicitations, inappropriate touching, sexual jokes and inquiries about a person’s sex life. Sexual harassment is the broader term that encompasses conduct of a sexual nature such as unwelcomed sexual advances, requests for sexual favors and other verbal or physical contact of a sexual nature. Sexual harassment also includes acts that are not overtly sexual but rather are directed at individuals based on their gender such as profanity or rude behavior that is gender-specific.
If you are a student, the parent/guardian of a student, a close adult relative of a student, or a school staff member and wish to report an incident of alleged bullying, harassment or intimidation, complete this form and return it to the principal at the student victim’s school. You may contact the school for additional information or assistance at any time.